Registration will open January 1st for the 2019 Spring Adult League Season
You can register by logging in to your Blue Sombrero account, or by visiting the LYSA website once at the website log into your account and register.
This season all teams will be required to have numbered "uniforms" and a matching roster. Uniform packages are available via Third Coast Soccer if you need. Team captains will be responsible for making sure there are no conflicting numbers on team roster. Uniforms can be t-shirts or something more professional. The choice is yours! If a player does not have a uniform they will not be allowed to play.
Thank you for making LYSA the premier place for Adult soccer!
1. Red Card for Violent Conduct is a minimum 6 game suspension.
2. All players must have a State (Any) Issued ID Card.
*Players will not be allowed to play until they are fully registered with payment received. Referees will be checking rosters and IDs before each game.
3. Referee abuse will not be tolerated. Cautions and ejections will be given for dissent towards referees.
4. Goal differential has a 4 goal Max.
5. Minimum of 3 girls on the field at any time. 8v8 league.
6. All games will be played on Sunday evenings.
For those players that fit the LYSA COED League age limits (18+) and are looking for a team to play on, please contact John Plumbar at email@example.com