Fall 2017 LYSA Men's League registration is now closed. Good luck to all the teams registered for this season. If you are an individual and still interested in registering, please send our Commissioner, Jonathan Walsh, an email (listed below).
Fall 2017 LYSA Men's League Schedule (Updated 9/26/17)
Fall 2017 LYSA Men's League Standings (Coming Soon!)
All players must be registered through LYSA to participate in the league, link below:
(link for Fall and Spring registraion only)
As a reminder, all teams must have numbered "uniforms" and a matching roster. Uniform packages available via Third Coast Soccer. Uniforms can be t-shirts or something more professional. The choice is yours!
Thank you for making LYSA the premier place for Adult soccer!
1. RED CARDS for Violent Conduct is a minimum 6 game suspension
2. All players must have a LSA Player Pass. Cards will be made in the LYSA/CSC office
*Players will not be issued a Player Pass until they are fully registered with payment received. Referees will be checking rosters and cards before each game.
4. Referee abuse will not be tolerated. Cautions and ejections will be given for dissent towards referees.
5. Goal differential has a 4 goal Max.
6. Games will take place on Tuesday or Thursday nights.
For more information on any of our Adult programs, please contact Jonathan Walsh via email or the LYSA/CSC Office, (337) 261-5425.