Registration will open January 1st for the 2020 Spring Adult League Season
Registrtion Closes: March 5th
Season Start Date: March 15th
You can register by logging in to your Blue Sombrero account, or by visiting the LYSA website once at the website log into your account and register.
This season all teams will be required to have numbered "uniforms" and a matching roster. Uniform packages are available via Third Coast Soccer if you need. Team captains will be responsible for making sure there are no conflicting numbers on team roster. Uniforms can be t-shirts or something more professional. The choice is yours! If a player does not have a uniform they will not be allowed to play.
Thank you for making LYSA the premier place for Adult soccer!
1. RED CARDS for Violent Conduct is a minimum 6 game suspension
2. All players must have a LSA Player Pass. Cards will be made in the LYSA/CSC office
*Players will not be issued a Player Pass until they are fully registered with payment received. Referees will be checking rosters and cards before each game.
4. Referee abuse will not be tolerated. Cautions and ejections will be given for dissent towards referees.
5. Goal differential has a 4 goal Max.
6. Games will take place on Tuesday or Thursday nights.
For more information on any of our Adult programs, please contact John Plumbar firstname.lastname@example.org